• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spend some money go with power series

3 DD SL 10’s D4 ohm Sealed box 2.6ohms   Amp Sundown SFB 3000K

Mids all Alpine type R 's 1 set of 6.5 components and 1 set of 6.5 coaxial 

2 Rockford PBR's 300x2

1 Kinetic battery  under rear seat , Big 3

Ford F150 2018 Crewcab                                                                                                                               

Nothing wrong with those , better to start with one of the bests rather then just upgrading latter .If your on a budget I would go with punch .If you look at a lot of good amp brands like sundown , DD, incriminator, DC .etc . They have one line there best product . They don't cater to cheaper things because u get what u pay for. Not trying to be a dick I've made all theses mistakes when I was younger and now learned just start with the best , u save money in the long run.

2 Rockford PBR's 300x2

Ford F150 2018 Crewcab                                                                                                                               

you ask some very valid questions other than brand names when you get multiple product lines with price points aimed at different people and budgets its almost like a prestege type thing.... this is a tricky hobby and like buying shoes made in china vs bangledesh you dont always get what you pay for, most of the time you just get ripped off.... unless you acknoledge that the higher end lines you are paying for the development and tech that they put in to those said models..... cheaper components go into cheaper amps but higher end components dont always go into more expensive amps... and its not like you are paying for more warranty time because most electronics are only 1 year and they have to be installed by a professional in some cases

Since those aren't like 1k watt subs each I would go with a good punch amp . But make sure that's the system u want , like all of us here u get used to your system and it doesn't seem loud anymore and we all upgrade its the addiction, If u go with a bigger amp now u will be ready in the future .

2 Rockford PBR's 300x2

Ford F150 2018 Crewcab                                                                                                                               

I understand that you get what you pay for. And I am a poor college student who just wants some more bump in his ride without destroying his bank account. I respect that i should go big or go home. But I also want to spend the money wisely and still have money for some other components of my system, like mids and highs and the actual subwoofers.

I don't think u will be disappointed with a punch then.

2 Rockford PBR's 300x2

Ford F150 2018 Crewcab                                                                                                                               

Archived