Second Skin Audio

2 Sundown SA12s in 01 Grand Cherokee

Brad Majors

okay guys pretty much as the topic says im about to purchase 2 SA-12s and drop them in the back of my 01 grand cherokee and want to build a box for it. I was thinking about just using the stock design from sundown as i like the sub up port back idea but if anyone else has something that will blow it out of the water by all means let me know. i listen to mainly rap music and the such. let me know what you guys got and thanks ^_^

Personally I love the way the X,zv4,nsv3 sounds. That low distortion true sound is great. So I would get the X 15" and tune low like 28hz... But that's my personal preference. I love 20-40hz bass notes

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

okay so ive pretty much settled for 2 HDS3 12s ... edit fail i dunno i still lean towards sa 12 ... SOMEONE HELP ME lol ... i keep thinking the fsd 2600 would perform better with the sa12s as opped to the hsd3 due to hitting the rms rating because i keep reading the HDS3s dont come alive until quite a bit higher wattage .... fuck

they will be driven by an FSD 2600

can anyone hep me with a box design

i think i wanna go subs up port back

this is going into an 01 grand cherokee

i have up to 40 inches wide and prefer no more than 16 inches tall.

thanks guys

oh would like to be at like 33-35 hz unless there is a GOOD reason i shouldnt be with this set up. thanks

Archived