Second Skin Audio

Need Help On Building a Box For 4 Kicker CVR 12s It will Be in A 2000 Honda Accord Coupe

Carlitos805

Wall it

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

I was able to fit four of them in my 2008 civic with a 6.8cu ft box. Its sealed but hits the lows with authority and is still stupid loud. Enough to get the wipers moving on the front windshield

Do You Have The Specs For The Box I Have 2 10s In It Right Now And It Shakes The Windshield Wipers But Do You Think Itll Flex Even More

I was able to fit four of them in my 2008 civic with a 6.8cu ft box. Its sealed but hits the lows with authority and is still stupid loud. Enough to get the wipers moving on the front windshield

Do You Have The Specs For The Box I Have 2 10s In It Right Now And It Shakes The Windshield Wipers But Do You Think Itll Flex Even More
I can flex my windshield pretty well. I think it's 19tall x 29wide x 31 deep. Box slides in and out, barely. Nothing inside the box like polyfill. Hits as low as 26hz up to 45hz or so. Lots of dynamat. Two subs forward. Two subs to the side. Mmats 2000.1

My thought is with the front windows down my car is acting as a band pass for the box. I want to port it to find out if it's louder. Kinda don't wanna mess with the magic. Test tones are stupid loud and super linear. You won't be disappointed that's for sure and everyone told me that it wouldn't work, wouldn't be loud etc...

Dude Thats Awesome
Thanks. Just found this forum and rediscovered my love for bass.

Archived