Need input for using processor for stock unit

Beanz

Now Ive been looking and this seems like it would fit my build right. I just want to run a amp for the subs and one amp for a 4 channel and this looks like it'll work just great. This is going into a Mercedes s550 2008

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

with that audio control unit it doesn't look like you could wipe out the oem eq and crossover

if this might be an issue the rockford 360 or helix dsp can adjust these along with some other features like time alignment

I don't know enough about them to give any useful advise but i'm sure there are others in here that do know more on them

Well I'll basically just use the eq from the amps and just go from there right? Or will I run into issues with the stock eq? I'm kinda new to this I've always replaced the deck with a aftermarket but I'm not trying to do it to this one

Look at the Bit One or RF 3603 or Helix use the built in equalizer that comes with processor you will gain more benefit from it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Yeah my car has navigation on it.. And just due to the fact I can have more eq capability to go with the other ones?

Nope you are going to need a "smart processor"

Never worked on your car but the newer BMW's with stock amp and navi have to have

a 360 or helix for oem integration. the 360 or helixwill be your best bet, I have never worked with a BIT one so I can not tell you if that will work

even am MS-8 will work and do most of the tuning for you

the ones you are posting are just fancy hi low converters and i am 95% sure they will not work in your car

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived