Second Skin Audio

jl w7 12" pros Vs cons

Trevelle

If it was me I would be looking at the Ascendant Audio Havoc or the Fi Q..

Those are my choices and doesnt cost nearly as much as the w7

Edit:
Fi Q http://www.ficaraudio.com/product/q-series-q12/

AA Havoc http://ascendantaudio.com/products/havoc/

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Save money and buy real subs sundown,DD, ascendant,CT,ect many other good options . JL not bad just way overrated. When they say 1k it means 1k ,all other good brands are underatted for there RMS .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I'm a DD fan but there are a lot of good subs on this site everyone has there opinion. I just wouldn't go with JL . Heard them and heard louder subs for half the price

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

The issue with any sub not lasting long are the people that abuse them by listening to how "this sub can take way more than rated, I gave it RMS and it only tickled it". DC happens to be a popular sub for abuse from what I've seen. There's a reason subs are given power ratings, and after so long of exceeding it, it's going to fail, like any other product.

What part of Virginia?

I'd go with the havoc's those things would destroy the JL's ,never owned a pair but heard some .

Archived