Second Skin Audio

DS18 Subs?

RyanRosier

when a company doesn't make sure the specs are right on their amazon store all the amps say 4 gauge power inputs from the small one to the 11000 watt one i think ill pass on them on top of that their ratings are different from the webpage i doubt the 6500 does the 3900rms for 300 bucks even though on amazon its only 1000 rms so which is it should we go by their site or their amazon store?

They really arnt a lot of money... Sure their internet prices are a lot of money but so are American bass internet prices but if you contact bob he will give you a nice price...

lol damn, im sure his dealers love that...

:)

They really arnt a lot of money... Sure their internet prices are a lot of money but so are American bass internet prices but if you contact bob he will give you a nice price...

lol damn, im sure his dealers love that...

lol i know 2 dealers personally who dropped AB because of this
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Then fuckin leave

No I'm fine. Seems like everyone else gets their panties in a bunch so easy.

Your the one getting your dick in a knot. You are the one that thinks no one on this site knows anything.

Trust me. Those commenting above know a thing or two. Why not just say "I've seen em and heard em in person and I myself liked them"

Leave it at that.

Nope you have to push it, like you do on most posts.

Then attack the site or people on it. You think we all are gonna go by what you just say? Who the hell are you? Like what you want, but know some of us know and like what we like.

Don't include me in with the people that know a thing or two, I don't know shit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Then fuckin leave

No I'm fine. Seems like everyone else gets their panties in a bunch so easy.

Your the one getting your dick in a knot. You are the one that thinks no one on this site knows anything.

Trust me. Those commenting above know a thing or two. Why not just say "I've seen em and heard em in person and I myself liked them"

Leave it at that.

Nope you have to push it, like you do on most posts.

Then attack the site or people on it. You think we all are gonna go by what you just say? Who the hell are you? Like what you want, but know some of us know and like what we like.

Don't include me in with the people that know a thing or two, I don't know shit.

lol ^

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Archived