• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have a loan out for a atv or utv can tell me what there interest rates are.

I was looking at a few credit unions and some have there lowest rates for off road stuff at like 7%

2015 F-150 Platnuim

I think my credit union rates are 4.99% but I haven't used those types of loans before, I just see the signs and what not. Vehicles are 1.99% I think

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 3 weeks later...

Ive been looking at random banks some have atv loans starting at 9% i found some credit unions that start at 2.9

ive been told not to go through the dealership cause they jack it up a few people told me they got rates of like 9% with perfect credit

2015 F-150 Platnuim

that 15 platti you have is a towing sumbitch man. Depending how it's optioned is how much it can safely tow. You'll have to run all your numbers and do alllll of your homework. A 2 seater RZR1000 is about 1500lbs. You're going to want to look at some smaller bumper pulls. A trailer at or around 5,000lbs without your machine in it. Saying your trailer is 5,000lbs, and you're going to pack food and water for a 3 day weekend, plus the rzr, that's an easy 8,000lbs of trailer. Say 15% of trailer gets you you're tongue weight, that's what you need to deduct from your trucks payload to figure out if you can legally and safely pull it. I bet that eco has a GVWR of 7050, which is like a 2,000lb payload capacity. 15% of 8,000 is 1200, plus(no offense) 400lbs for you and you're wife.... That's 1600lbs rough estimate. Truck will handle that fine.

Would be helpful if you posted your payload sticker here in this thread though.

In all honesty you could step up to a 5th wheel, they pull a LOT smoother... but you would really have to run you're numbers...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I belive with my gearing tow package i can safely tow up to 11700 pounds

according to my window sticker i have the 7000 gvwr package 3.31 locking rear axle

2015 F-150 Platnuim

I would shoot for a bit lighter trailer just to be on the safe side, if you could. With a full tank of water and a few propane bottles, food and other supples, plus spare fuel, you'll easily be up at close to the 9,000lbs mark, and anywhere from 900-1300lbs of tongue weight. I'm like 90% certain you have the 2260lb payload capacity. 2wd right? 35ft is a loooong setup for a half ton too...

That is a lot for a half ton. You're looking at 14-15k gross combined. There's no doubt the truck can handle it, it's just a shit load of weight behind a half ton. At that point, you'll most definitely want to look into also picking up a weight distribution hitch to obviously offset the weight and also to help control some of the sway of the trailer, since it'll have a fair bit of weight up on and behind that second axle.

The newer F150's have an amazing tow haul mode programmed into the PCM. Hook the trailer up, click the button, and let the truck do it's thing. If you're local dealer has that trailer available, see if they'll let you load your sxs in it and run it up the highway. Since you're a serious buyer, I bet they will.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived