Went and priced this 2016 XP1000 EPS today for $17,300. It's completely stock. Just a generic photo but it's identical to it. Not sure if I'm gonna pull the trigger on it or not.

http://www.morrismotorsports.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventoryDetail&id=1453434&p=1&make=polaris&vc=side%20by%20side&s=Year&d=D&t=new&year=2016&model=rzr%20xp%C2%AE%201000%20eps%20titanium%20matte%20metallic&fr=xNewInventory

thoughts?

do it.

It's a lot of fun!! only downside is i need more RZR buddies because without them, i don't go out as much as i want to.

Depends what the bank says, it may be in my garage end of this week.....

or the 30th of this month, maybe 1st of October :)

I'm planning on eventually trailering it out to Phoenix, my uncle has a 700hp Sandcar that they take to ButterCup and Glamis quite a bit. When I roll out there(maybe this upcoming summer! or around halloween next year) I'll send ya an email and let you know :) Last time we went, we road in the evening through a lot of the night. Then went back out the next morning. Was a ton of fun. I'll certainly have to get a set of paddles... it's such a world of difference being on dry sand with paddles vs stock tires.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived