Sonic Electronix

Budget of $3500 AUD which is about $2500 USD as of now, want one Sundown zv4 12" or a 15" if possible, (dont mind if like 500 watts under-powered or something) plus mids and highs and their respective amps

need new battery and alt? is this possible for my budget? if not suggestions on a lower cost solution.

Thanks very much.

How much room do you have for a box? My opinion from what research i have done says sundown is overpriced compared to other similar subs such as FI. I got a Sundown NS1 off ebay for $1100, 2 FI SP4 12's for about $1000 including shipping, 370amp singer alt for $850ish, 2 XS D3100 for about $650ish. That alone puts you at $3600. Wire, fuses, box, other miscellaneous parts may run you another 4-500 bucks! Iff you are willing to add that much!

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

How much room do you have for a box? My opinion from what research i have done says sundown is overpriced compared to other similar subs such as FI. I got a Sundown NS1 off ebay for $1100, 2 FI SP4 12's for about $1000 including shipping, 370amp singer alt for $850ish, 2 XS D3100 for about $650ish. That alone puts you at $3600. Wire, fuses, box, other miscellaneous parts may run you another 4-500 bucks! Iff you are willing to add that much!

Inb4 "nutthugger"

want a zv4 not FI, never heard them and a buddy has an NS v3 15" and shit bangs, im sure you understand, but thankyou for looking at all the other things :D, what about the mids and highs+ their amps ?

Simple comparison $200 cheaper per sub, 4 inch voice coil compared to your 3, and an extra 1000 watts of power handling capacity. No to mention they offer upgrade options. Oh and they are hand built! Just trying to help you get the most bang for your buck!

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Where are you located ? Australia ? You're not talking in USD.

2500 is not much for such install : batts, alt, 2 amps, expensive sub,...

I don't know what is available near you, but if you need to pay for shipping and taxes....good luck.

What room do you have for your box ? What car is it going in ?

What do you really need ?

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Simple comparison $200 cheaper per sub, 4 inch voice coil compared to your 3, and an extra 1000 watts of power handling capacity. No to mention they offer upgrade options. Oh and they are hand built! Just trying to help you get the most bang for your buck!

done some research, you've converted me to getting FI ,congrats.

but how do i know if there isn't something better than FI and that FI is overpriced?

im kind of new to audio brands as you can tell.

Archived