browser keeps crashing so this will be done in sections.

Let me start with saying this build was done in the sub 20 temperatures with occasional snow showers. I only had 3 days to complete build due to long work hours so it was kinda rushed! I came here looking for ideas on a new build to upgrade from my original 4 kicker comp cvr's and this is the results!

20160209_1e7fa.jpg

160 Ft" of 2/0 EB-Flex welding cable

20160209_11487.jpg

2 XS D3100's

20160209_11a32.jpg

Sky High fuse blocks

Sky High 200 amp fuses

Sky High 1/0 oversided copper lugs

Sky High shrink tube

1 set of aluminum battery blocks

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20160209_1512d.jpg

Sundown NS1 V2 6500 watt amp

20160209_19c62.jpg

20160209_13727.jpg

2 Fi Sp4 12's duel 1 ohm voice coils with additional cooling

20160209_120dd.jpg

370 amp Singer alt. Instruction stated to go with a 1" shorter belt but i opted to go with a larger idler pully due to a shorter belt being a hassle to find. I finally found one through jegs but but with a 3 week leave time i think not.

20160213_27d36.jpg

Subs all mounted up. Triple baffle with subs recessed 1" for a cleaner look. Though the screws holding the front face on ruin that. Did this to keep the front removable in case i ever needed to access the speakers or re-tune port. I did forget to take a pick of the back of the box, I used threaded rod as terminals on rear of box to hook the speaker wire too! Subs are wired to a 1 ohm load.

20160213_2748e.jpg

Port installed. Tuned to 35 hz, didnt want to go too low!

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

20160214_2d485.jpg

This in my opinion was the most tedious part of the install, though I think it turned out well if i must say. Kinda got shorted on shrink tube by 2 pieces which really upset me at the time but owell.

20160215_1045b.jpg

Amp mounted and wired up. All ready to go!

My first attempt at making a video ended up in a confrontation with an upset land owner, notice me freaking out at the end of the video wasnt sure what to do at the time. Video was taken with my cell phone so excuse the quality. In this video you can notice the B-pillar flexing and the windshield flex and this is the only video that picked up the windshield flexing. Though i must say this phone does this system absolutely no justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5pc9EiElm8

Switched locations to as far away from people as i could get got a couple more videos but again phone is not picking up everything flexing and have no clue why unless it hase something to do with the frame rate the phone records with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyyAPYlkv3U

BUT BUT AGAIN I get another visitor! Might I mention I am on a dead end dirt road that has no houses on it, nothing but hunting land for miles and this is what i get!

20160301_1b842.jpg

Lovely day!

dammmit man

getting down for sure and a half. South Carolina? I'm gonna have to see if I can get my buddy Hunter to check this out. He's going to NOPI nationals, I'll tell him to keep and eye out if you go.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

dammmit man

getting down for sure and a half. South Carolina? I'm gonna have to see if I can get my buddy Hunter to check this out. He's going to NOPI nationals, I'll tell him to keep and eye out if you go.

im on the other side of South Carolina, 5 hour drive from there! Wont be able to make that one...

Archived