Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

or look for a competition in your area and there should be a meter there

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

clean set up man!

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

So i got a chance to have it metered today, and got a 148.9 sealed on the dash playing music. Not sure if that is good or not! Evidently Best Buy no longer sells tone packs so i gotta order one of those. They are doing an event called bass wars on april 2nd so hopefully i can make it to that show and get some better numbers. Any suggestions to ensure i am getting the most i can out of this setup

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

So i got a chance to have it metered today, and got a 148.9 sealed on the dash playing music. Not sure if that is good or not! Evidently Best Buy no longer sells tone packs so i gotta order one of those. They are doing an event called bass wars on april 2nd so hopefully i can make it to that show and get some better numbers. Any suggestions to ensure i am getting the most i can out of this setup

148.9 seal on the dash, on music, is fucking great dude. there's blowthrough guys that struggle to put up close to that, on music, on the dash sealed.

Order yourself a USACi test track CD, or something similar. It has the cool streetbeat tracks, and flat tones. Do you know about metering outlaw? Lotta people say it's silly, since nobody listens to music with the door open and with their head in the floorboard/kick, but a lot of rides are louder that way.

Shit man, if it's a 148.9 sealed on music, it's a 150+ outlaw, or window up/down.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Im 100% new to this dude, i know nothing! I just know its way louder with a window down.

with the amm-1 connected you would see the power factor and the impedance rise change

its like this on just about every system with the window down it gets louder.... only exception I have ever found is with the system and truck I have now its louder with all the windows up.... might have something to do with the fewer number of drivers and larger cabin space ... I dont know how the acoustical physics side of things work

Classified bro! Na here ya go! H-23", W-56", D1-8", D2-15" if you use these dimensions be prepared to loose a little leg room and loose functionality of center seat. I never carry a third person and aeat is positioned in my comfortable spot, so box was built using every available inch of free space.

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Classified bro! Na here ya go! H-23", W-56", D1-8", D2-15" if you use these dimensions be prepared to loose a little leg room and loose functionality of center seat. I never carry a third person and aeat is positioned in my comfortable spot, so box was built using every available inch of free space.

as it should be... your truck your comfort

Archived