Classified bro! Na here ya go! H-23", W-56", D1-8", D2-15" if you use these dimensions be prepared to loose a little leg room and loose functionality of center seat. I never carry a third person and aeat is positioned in my comfortable spot, so box was built using every available inch of free space.

Nice. I have a single cab f150 and I think there's more room in the dodge trucks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ton more in the dodge regular cabs.

but we got the crew cabs on lock...atleast until dodge updated the body style.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

So i have realized there is a flaw in my design that is driving me crazy and there is nothing i can do to fix it! Port firing to b-pillar, right where the seatbelt comes down. Tried using velcro to keep seatbelt from slapping around but it wont hold. Any suggestions?

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

would say take it out, but you might have passengers.

Wonder what a cop would think? Too much bass bro!

lol i don't think he could really do anything unless someone is sitting there without the belt on.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

So i have realized there is a flaw in my design that is driving me crazy and there is nothing i can do to fix it! Port firing to b-pillar, right where the seatbelt comes down. Tried using velcro to keep seatbelt from slapping around but it wont hold. Any suggestions?

just turn it up

• 3 weeks later...

Welp went to the local test and tune today, managed to get a 152.7 outlaw 149.2 sealed on the dash! To top it all off got to meet Sean from EMF, good possibility of a swap to his subs in the near future. He managed a 162.5 on 1 18"

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Archived