6x9s- Kenwood kfc-6995ps

Headunit- KDR960bts

Mesa 1/0 ofc

Ordering-

Singer 240 amp

1/0 for big 3

Battery isolater

Possibly a new hu

Do you think my door speakers are decent?

What other hu would you suggest?

• 2 weeks later...

honestly i dont think you will know if you need more door speaker until you turn it up.. do u have this already or not. if so, you should know that you door dont..

i have 2 12 and goobs of wattage for the subs and inside wattage BUT i have 6 and a half up front and i know i need more . i have turn turn the gain down on the sub to make it sound better as my subs overpower the inside speakers.. basically i have only 6 1/2 in the front in q panels . so i need more ,just cant find anyone to make me a set of door speakers.( doors are shallow and cut cut a hole without cutting into the power window thinga ma bob ) .

my 4x10 in the back keeps blowing because of the air pressure . but back you your question . lol

if my ears dont buzz. you need more ..

honestly i dont think you will know if you need more door speaker until you turn it up.. do u have this already or not. if so, you should know that you door dont..

i have 2 12 and goobs of wattage for the subs and inside wattage BUT i have 6 and a half up front and i know i need more . i have turn turn the gain down on the sub to make it sound better as my subs overpower the inside speakers.. basically i have only 6 1/2 in the front in q panels . so i need more ,just cant find anyone to make me a set of door speakers.( doors are shallow and cut cut a hole without cutting into the power window thinga ma bob ) .

my 4x10 in the back keeps blowing because of the air pressure . but back you your question . lol

Get some pps4-8 by rockford they are ment to handle some high spl.

Archived