Couple questions

Favorite type of fishing? (Largemouth, smallie, crappie, ice, ect..)

Biggest fish you've caught? (Can be several speicies, Ex. LArgemouth 11lbs, Small 5lbs, Ect..)

What is your favorite rod and reel combination?!

Prefer spinning or casting?

Line Brand?

Favorite lure? (Post pics cause we're all pic whores)

I absolutely love bass fishing.

It'd have to be the 8lb on in my profile pic.

Currently using a Abu Garcia Pro Max on a 6' 6" Vengence from Abu as well. Buttt, I would love to have a Lews or Diawa set up

Casting for sure.

And I don't really have one. I like the Arashi Silent Square 3

I like the PowerPro Super 8 Slick in 80lb. (Tired of losing lures man.)

SiIPjA1.png

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

I mainly fish for large and smallmouth bass but I'm starting to get into musky fishing.

I have yet to catch anything big but my son got a 5lb small mouth when he was 5 and my wife has caught a 52" musky and a 8lb large mouth.

I really don't have a favorite setup right now.

Spinning or casting really depends on what kind lure I'm fishing with. Spinning for light weight plastics, jigs, drop shot, ect. Casting for frogs, buzzbaits, crankbaits, or in heavy weeds.

Fireline braid and Stren fluorocarbon and mono are my favorites right now.

A weightless 5" stick worm is usually my go to setup.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

I live on three stocked lakes. Largemouth crappie panfish and walleye. K don't get out often though but mostly largemouth fish. Love surface fishing with an ultralight and a 3 inch rapala

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I like catfishing in the creek :) peaceful, isolated, relaxing. Sit and wait.

Really don't measure the weight of the fish or anything, but I'll throw a couple pics of some catches in

Just a cheap Shakespeare from Walmart

No line preference

Don't use any lures, just a hook, some bait, and 2oz sinker

My favorite catch ;), a tiny White Perch

67A18807-753D-41FB-8A97-4122BEF1CA0E_zps

Channel cat

1F9D41DF-AA9F-4058-82DB-6347B09061CE_zps

Mud cat

04615CD9-72B6-4D15-A424-76791DE84B13_zps

reds, trout, flounder

25-30lb black drum

shimano sahara 2500 on a medium light all star asr

20-30lb power pro on all my set ups

new penny gulp shrimp or live mullet

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I'm more of a salt water type of guy. I try to get out every weekend out here in the summer. I usually fish for thresher shark, halibut, Bonita, mackerel (for live bait) and rays to a good time. I try to go on the boat often but each trip is a about a hundred bucks plus other things you buy.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I'm more of a salt water type of guy. I try to get out every weekend out here in the summer. I usually fish for thresher shark, halibut, Bonita, mackerel (for live bait) and rays to a good time. I try to go on the boat often but each trip is a about a hundred bucks plus other things you buy.

That could get expensive real quick

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

I live on three stocked lakes. Largemouth crappie panfish and walleye. K don't get out often though but mostly largemouth fish. Love surface fishing with an ultralight and a 3 inch rapala

Lucky, top water season is fixing to be upon me and im bout to burst with exciement. nothing better than top water frog explosions

been a long time since I've been out fishing. I use to love small mouth and large mouth fishing. Always used purple worms...best shit around. And chicken gizzards for catfish. My papa bought me a pretty nice rod/reel combo from BassPro a few years back for Christmas, haven't really got to take it out, and don't know what it is haha.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived