Shit man sorry to hear. I hate people like that too

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did you have someone start the build? Looks like you have some fuckin skills...

3 kids, full time college, and working turn arounds lol. Guy owed me a favor and was supposedly this great fabricator that attended wyotech and blah blah...well apparently he flunked out and doesn't know anything....

On a side note I may have every Hotrodders dream come true...the powdercoater is apparently one of the big sponsors for the Hot Rod Gamblers Run build off in October and since its in October, the overall theme of the build off is Halloween. Well he liked the theme of my build and thought it would fit perfect. Even though I'm not in the build....he wants me to come on as a sponsor's booth vehicle which means...

I GET TO TAKE A 455 MILE CRUISE ON THE OLD ROUTE 66 ROADS BUILT IN THE 20's WITH SOME OF THE BIGGEST NAMES IN HOT RODS TO DATE!!!! :shok::yahoo:B)

Going to pick the parts up tomorrow but here are a few teaser pics from the powder coater. Chrome base coat, candy blue laid over top, and finished with a clear metal flake. He painted the heavy wall parts first and is toning everything else to match. Got to love somebody that takes pride in their work.

dodge41.jpeg

dodge40.jpeg

dodge39.jpeg

Archived