So i've been thinking about lowering the burban for a while now and may just do it soon. I don't know a whole lot about lowering kits so i was hoping to get a few recommendations. I would like to do 4" front and rear but i have no idea what size rims i'd be able to fit. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If you go over a 2" drop youll need larger than a 17" wheel to clear the spindles. Also if you have a 4wd, good luck. Lol But McGaughy's 3/5 kit is the best deal out there for a bolt on drop closest to your 4/4 you're looking to achieve. You could probably get away with a 24" rim and tire (maybe a 305/30/24) with minor trimming. Anything beyond 3" and you'll be doing quite a bit of cutting and trimming in order to make a P-P turn radius with no scraping.

If you go over a 2" drop youll need larger than a 17" wheel to clear the spindles. Also if you have a 4wd, good luck. Lol But McGaughy's 3/5 kit is the best deal out there for a bolt on drop closest to your 4/4 you're looking to achieve. You could probably get away with a 24" rim and tire (maybe a 305/30/24) with minor trimming. Anything beyond 3" and you'll be doing quite a bit of cutting and trimming in order to make a P-P turn radius with no scraping.

Cool thanks i'll look into that one, and the reason i wanted to do even front and back is because my system levels me out already lol, is there any way to fix that?. 24"s with a big ass lip would look awesome too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived