4 DC level 6 15s on 2 nendo 10ks

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This build is looking pretty serious!! Isn't that much charge amperage too much for the cells?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

B) i like your style

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

IMAG0840_zpst7i1w0iw.jpg

one more to go! random UN speaker thrown in there. if you haven't heard these speakers yet, they. are. loud. even on low power they are serious speakers. very bright and dry sound though.. so after hearing these, and hearing pwx, my plans changed to 4 UN and 4 PWX in each door.

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates?

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

yeah sorry guys im in the bondo process and don't have much time so its going really slow (so much sanding :( ) . but its coming along! ill post pic in a couple hours. just ordered my 40k spl waiting for that and the last lvl6 to come in then Ill be able to hear it on a 3.5k :yahoo:

• tmacg12345 changed the title to 4 DC level 6 15s on 2 nendo 10ks

Archived