This isn't your typical help wanted so read carefully.

I'm looking for a new Intern, student, minion, whatever you want to call it, Here we call you shop bitch. I'm not your typical shop, so don't expect the typical type of work.

Qualified?
If you are someone who lives at home, and doesn't have a life, doesn't have a real job, and with no girlfriend, then you might just qualify, And I mean might in the strongest terms. What I need is someone who is willing to give up all of their weekends, even some late nights during the week and pretty much every holiday possible to build what can be some of the coolest cars on the west coast. We don't do the standard deck and 4, no we won't have time to put together your own system, no we won't have any time to hook your friends or family up on a deal. And no we won't build a system for some chick you are trying to bang. You won't have time for her bullshit anyway. And if you do have a girlfriend, she will hate this shop in a month, I promise. Typical projects range from working on cars, shop projects to even doing much need projects around the property. Yea, that's right. Nicer the property looks, the better we look to our customers. and it's not uncommon to stuff in all 3 in one day. so be ready for anything.

Experience?
You really don't need any. In fact the more you "think" you know the less likely you will workout here. I really don't have time to un-fuck what you think or was taught to be right. Right, wrong, slow or fast. I have a way I like to build. Plain and simple. Got an idea to do something better, or cooler? Great. Lets discuss it. I'm all open for creative ideas. Last thing I want to do is redo something because you "think you got it" Asking how to do something every step of the way is required. Trust me, it all makes sense in the end. Will it help you in your next job where you might get paid? Probably not. I'm sure most shops would shit a kitten at how long it takes me to wire an amp. I'm also pretty sure no shop in town takes as much pride in showing their work either. We will never be about speed, that is why its always about long hours. ( Remember, no life, family girlfriend)

Benefits?

No you won't get paid.... trust me, I don't get paid. I'll be damn if the 1st check this company writes is to anyone but me. Any money that is made goes right back into the company. every dime, plus a good amount from my day job. But that's what allows us to have one of the nicer fab shops in town. It's what allows us to keep in stock supplies no other shop is willing to sit on. I also don't flip the fuck out when building materials are wasted because an idea didn't work out. The is a learning shop, you will waste money on materials, and I will let you travel down that dark path of sanding all night because you skipped a step. There is great value in learning from doing. You will learn stuff here no other shop has time to teach. Plain and simple. The training I get taking classes can been seen first hand for free while we build. Number one benefit is you get to work on cars most no other shop can, or has time to do. You also get a little help when there is travel to trade shows and events. Bust ass, do good work, see your good work on display at a big trade show. One of the coolest things to do is sit back at a show and watch peoples reaction to your work. preferably with a cold beer in hand.

Still sound like a good idea???? great, you are retarded, maybe just enough retarded to help out around here. shoot me a PM, with why you think you should come hang out. The more you hang out, the more I start teaching you how I like shit done. The more you learn how I like shit done, the more shit I'm going to give you to do. See how this works? Look, learn, ask, build.

Thanks

Bill

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm cheering as I type this with my toes.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Haha. I know it's a slim chance, but there is plenty of work on the calendar this year.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Make no mistake. This isn't a hobby. Where this shop is now VS. 2 years ago isn't even the same beast. Put in the time and the work and this place can be a very good launching pad to a new career. Your portfolio will have plenty in it to show your learned talent.

There is a whole network of fab shops around the country looking for someone with a solid base with a killer work ethic.

Can I camp out in a tent in the back yard?

I'm house broken and I basically work for peanuts as it is so the pay wouldn't be much different.

also I'm pretty sure I'm at least half retarded.

If only you weren't 2.5 million miles away.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived