March 2016 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Showtime Electronics - Enter to win a badass sub/amp and wire package!!!

2016 March SOTM Vote  

152 members have voted

1. 1. 2016 March SOTM Vote

• juan777
    • basshead7890
    • all4spl
    • str8_n8tv
    • bolanorthhighlands
    • Wood
    • ChevyBoy95
    • MADVIBES
    • JeepAndBassXJ
    • askmeaboutmy6.5s
    • jwebb209
    • PaCiFiKbAllA
    • Nicholas Rechichi
    • lowcel
    • Allen Lancos
    • freyscarhomeaudiodesigns
    • natemikegray
    • SojiaRaggs9000

is it too late to enter?

2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext

Digital Designs DD915J

4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers

Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide

is it too late to enter?

Wait until new round starts in April brother.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I did not have a wall.

The system I won went into one of my son's ride for a high school graduation present. Worked out great for me.

EXCELLENT! Exactly my point. I could give away a playstation 4 but someone would bitch they already have a PS4. I could give away an XB1, but they would.....you get my picture. It's a car audio forum so we have car audio prizes, what can i say.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Yup I've entered for quite a long time, never won and that doesn't really matter. I love entering, and seeing the cars that enter, I just don't want to see this great thing get taken away because people can't follow simple rules.

And with that said, whatever decision is made on this month, congrats to whomever wins!

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Its about the banner. The prizes are awesome, but don't compare to the accomplishment. That said, maintaining integrity makes the win that much sweeter.

Half the entrants this month are win-worthy, have pride in your own shit.

the banner is the shit! I made sure that was working before I even worried about the prize.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Its about the banner. The prizes are awesome, but don't compare to the accomplishment. That said, maintaining integrity makes the win that much sweeter.

Half the entrants this month are win-worthy, have pride in your own shit.

the banner is the shit! I made sure that was working before I even worried about the prize.

Haha, yep. I was bugging Admin as soon as it was final.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ah yes. Love my banner !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

i kinda looked at the systems and looked for who did the msot with what they had, if your running a wall and all kindsa power you dont really need the prize, kinda like when somone buys 100 tickets in a raffle where there was only 200 sold lol

all nice systems though. wish my ghetto ass rig up looked half as decent. oh well maybe ill make it look good when I'm finally happy with it haha

you are an idiot if you think that. We have had tons of smaller builds win. Matter of fact i don't even know that very many people WITH walls have even won it. Whether or not they "need" the prize is up to them. Most people i know have 2 cars. They have a wife, mother, father, brother, 2nd vehicle, 3rd vehicle....might wanna put it in one of those rides. Just because YOU might not need it don't mean someone else don't. If you feel like you can't win or the rules don't suite YOU, then don't enter the contest. Go to your FB page and start your own. Give away 10's of thousands of dollars worth of shit for 10 years and see how you like it when people STILL bitch.

and FYI: NUMEROUS times we have had FREE for ALL's. where anyone with a car and a stock system can get in. And people STILL bitch. SMH

I just posted how I chose to cast my vote if I am an idiot for that, that is fine with me. feel free to delete if its against the rules. or if anyone is upset about how i decided to cast my vote, or delete my vote if it was against the rules on how I chose to cast my vote

not sure if this post is against the rules but feel free to delete if so. or if it upsets anyone can delete it also

I did not mean to offend or piss anyone off if so let me know.

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

If everyone in the contest has the same rules to follow, do the rules even matter? People can read the rules before entering to judge for themself if they want to give it a go or not. It's not like the rules are introduced midway through the contest. Like the rules or not, you got to follow them if you want to play. Want to give something away on your own dime every month to some random person that you'll probably never even meet in person then go right ahead and do it and make your own rules. As it stands this isn't our site and the ones complaining aren't even the ones giving anything away.

I like SOTM and am thankful that for 1 we have a platform for it and 2 that there are sponsors participating.

Complaining about SOTM rules is like after a football game complaining that your team lost because the field was wet. How is that unfair if both teams played on the same field?

Good luck to all of the builds and keep up the good work guys.

Archived