Sundown Audio

Rockford Old School T15004 and T20001bd

headshothills

Is there a way to determine the year these were MFG'ed. Im guessing 2003, but I might be wrong.

I just pulled these from my boat, both is great condition, just went for smaller/lighter footprint. Even had Evan here in AZ fix a fuse block on one and loose RCA ground on one, so they've been gone through. But I dont know their exact year and wanted to make sure I can specify that when I sell them. Any help is appreciated...

e025417b-754a-491f-8fb7-769dc187cd4b_zps

671cddb8-031a-4ca1-8f57-c1396e8c1cae_zps

78df218d-cf09-4973-82eb-4ec71a98be86_zps

f47e21f4-8b46-42fc-956e-11ef0e09fd55_zps

398b3be1-ea3f-46b2-83a5-b012e3da9804_zps

2018 F350 Platinum Hostile w/ Toyo 37 MT's

Big 3

Gately Audio 4 - 8" Enclosure

B2 Audio XM8's

SounDigital Evo 5000.1 2ohm

SounDigital Evo 1200.4 4ohm

AudioControl DM-608

PAC AmpPro - Optical Out

Kleinn Demon Train Horn

Viper DS4+ Smart Start

Who cares what years they were made. They are badass!!! I am currently running 2 T2k's and the t15004. I don't know that year makes much of a difference with this Gen.
RF might be able to look up the year by serial number.

Are you trying to sell these locally?

Who cares what years they were made. They are badass!!! I am currently running 2 T2k's and the t15004. I don't know that year makes much of a difference with this Gen.

Havent listed them yet, Ill prob post them on here, locally, and maybe some other forums... Almost thought about keeping them.. LOL Just dont know what I would ever use them in.. Truck has JL Audio, boat is now Alpine, they'd prob just sit in the garage collecting dust...

Big 3

B2 Audio XM8's

AudioControl DM-608

PAC AmpPro - Optical Out

Kleinn Demon Train Horn

Viper DS4+ Smart Start

If you aren't pressed for money just keep them, you'll regret not keeping them if you let them go.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Havent listed them yet, Ill prob post them on here, locally, and maybe some other forums... Almost thought about keeping them.. LOL Just dont know what I would ever use them in.. Truck has JL Audio, boat is now Alpine, they'd prob just sit in the garage collecting dust...

I'll adopt them for you. Give them a nice warm home.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I'll adopt them for you. Give them a nice warm home.

I have an open home as well, with candy, kittens and fuzzy blankets for all its needs

HAHA You guys are funny.... The 2000 was pushing 4-15's @ 4ohm, and the 1500 was pushing 8-6x9 @ 2ohm.. Dont get me wrong, sounded great, but as you guys know, these things are tanks... Like them or not, the Alpine PDX's provided a much smaller footprint, 44" savings to be exact, and 40 lbs. I wont even begin to tell you how much extra wiring this guy put in the boat, for what?? I have no clue unless he was planning to wire every boat on the water in a daisy chain.. If I had to guess, im savings almost 100 lbs. I have pictures of the spaghetti mess this dude had, I had thought about posting a build thread so show all the updates, literally spent almost a month cleaning up the mess, re-wiring, etc... and like it or not, the deck on boat flexes harder with the 2 PDX-M12's compared to the T2000.. Maybe it was the tuning I did with the DD-1 and everything, something I never did with the T2000, so it was just leave it and forget it, with the T2000...

Big 3

B2 Audio XM8's

AudioControl DM-608

PAC AmpPro - Optical Out

Kleinn Demon Train Horn

Viper DS4+ Smart Start

4 15's @4ohm. should have wired them to 1ohm. wired to 1ohm I still see 1500w per 2k after rise :)
People will try to low ball you on the price for these amps. So be prepared.

4 15's @4ohm. should have wired them to 1ohm. wired to 1ohm I still see 1500w per 2k after rise :)

People will try to low ball you on the price for these amps. So be prepared.

The Subs are IDQ-s 15D2v2... If he had got the D4's he might have been able to get away with 1, might have gotten away with 2ohm running bridged mode.. The issue I had, this guy was good, owned his own stereo shop, and definitely built these enclosures specific for these IDQ's. I spent a week modeling numerous 15" subs to replace these IDQ's, even thought about running 2 FI IB3 18's since there is so much room in the sponsons for them in order to save weight. Nothing I modeled even came close to the response level with this box design compared to the IDQ's... So ultimately, I kept them and put them back in and sucked up the fact that I couldnt save any weight there...

Big 3

B2 Audio XM8's

AudioControl DM-608

PAC AmpPro - Optical Out

Kleinn Demon Train Horn

Viper DS4+ Smart Start

Well crap, guess I wont be selling these on here, dont have 750 posts... LOL