Low profile setup recommendation ? skar IVX/VD

My old Mazda 3 got hit and totaled so I just bought a civic sedan. I was previously running an ascendant audio arsenal 12 off 800 watts in a ported box tuned to either 29 or 31hz. I ran that setup for about 4 years and loved it.

Now as I am about to graduate college I'm looking for something a little more low profile to save trunk space. Additionally, I would need to upgrade my electrical again to run anything over about 600 watts which I'm not interested in doing.

I'm looking at running a small sealed box around .85^3 in the trunk off about 4 or 500 watts. Since AA no longer makes anything this small I have been looking at skar audio, specifically the 10 inch IVX and VD models.

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on either of these and how they would sound in this type of setup. I know it won't be as loud as the ported arsenal off double the power but I just can't stand the stock bass any longer. Need a little bit of punch in my life.

If anyone has a recommendation on a different model other than the two I listed I am all ears.. Or eyes in this case. Thanks.

2008 Mazda 3s sport

HU: Kenwood DDX318

Mids and Highs: OEM, upgrading soon.

Mids and High Amp: adding soon

Sub: AA Arsenal 2ft^3 @ 31 hz

Sub Amp: BRZ1200.D w/ RF OFC 4 gauge.

Big 3: Knukonceptz CCA FLEKS 0/1

Alt: Mechman 220a

Source: Ipod classic