Sonic Electronix

American made car audio products.

This is the loop hole, If 51 percent of the products cost was incurred in the usa you can say made in the USA, ust like soundstream used too, boards were made completely in taiwan and shipped to the us for assymbly into the heat sinks and then tested and boxed,

funny side note, when soundstream redid the reference line to include the bigger amps the 700s and the 1000s they made a huge manufacturing mistake that ultimately failed almost everyone of their 1000s models causing the company towards it downward decent and eventual bankruptcy.

I will tell the story if anyone is actually interested in the story, very interesting to me!

Ya but on this one the parts the assemble line the packing a EVERYTHING done in China....... Says MADE IN USA thIs was years ago and they still do it to this day

Can't trust that label anymore unless you research the manufacture its self ........the company hq is just a warehouse for all there china stuff

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is PAP product catalog.

www.alibaba.com

LMAO

I have no issue using products made in China if the company actually does R&D work, and just doesn't pick parts from a magazine and say they are something they are not.

PAP is just that, they are the perfect example of using "off the shelf parts" and picking a bunch of things and slapping them together and claiming the latest and greatest.

atleast pap uses american coils, but as far as that goes just about every sub company on this forum uses the same catalog, unless you are tooling your own spec'd out motors basically everyones shits the same anyhow,

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Fi says they use american steel for their subs. And everything is machined and tooled in house, at Vegas.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Fi says they use american steel for their subs. And everything is machined and tooled in house, at Vegas.

They still use foreign parts and there is nothing wrong with that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Linear Power Amplifier

Dang ... Beat me to it.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived