We did an Accuair E-Level on a Chrysler 300 and I was pretty impressed with that system. Everything I had installed before was piece meal kits. I really like the fob settings so you can ground it as you're walking away, then have it air up to a preset height as your walking back to the car.

However, if you want fbss then the E-Level may not be for you.

I don't even know what the FBSS is lol, it's jsut the first kit that came up I'lll check out accu air

My buddy has a shop out in sacramento that works on mostly mopar cars,

http://wikedkustomz.com/

he has a magnum with a wrap, look at their gallery.

Magnum looks sick.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

I don't even know what the FBSS is lol, it's jsut the first kit that came up I'lll check out accu air

Fbss= Front Back Side to Side. Basically means you have control of each individual corner of the car. I think the Accu Air is technically capable of it with an upgrade, but the regular E-Level just raises lowers the whole car evenly

We did an Accuair E-Level on a Chrysler 300 and I was pretty impressed with that system. Everything I had installed before was piece meal kits. I really like the fob settings so you can ground it as you're walking away, then have it air up to a preset height as your walking back to the car.

Magnum looks sick.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Magnum looks sick.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

How in the heck did I sneak between your double post, and why did you'rs take so long?

My computer was being retarded lol, yeah I don't want all that I just want everything lowered or everything raised lol.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Archived