F.B.S.S. SYSTEM INCLUDE

2 VIAIR 480C, 200 PSI, 100% DUTY CYCLE
1 200 PSI PRESSURE SWITCH
1 SWITCH BOX (Hand Held 7 Switch or Ash Tray Mounted 3 Switch)
8 "Blow Proof" 1/2" AIR SOLENOID VALVE
2 UNIVERSAL AIR SUSPENSION AERO SPORT 9"
2 UNIVERSAL AIR SUSPENSION AIR HOUSE 7"
1 D.O.T. APPROVED FITTING & HOSES FOR F.B.S.S
1 CHROME ALUMINUM AIR TANK
1 SET OF BILLET FRONT & REAR CUP
1 HEAVY DUTY SOLENOID
1 BOLT PACK
US PATENT US 6457702

Does this look right?

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

This is one area j highly recommend excessive research and to not try to cheap out. It can leave you stranded in ways not even thought of.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Check out Airlift! They sell full kits that most are very basic to install. They sell manual and digital management systems as well as pressure based or with a little more work on the install height based systems. Front struts have adjustable dampening, as well as rear shocks. It's comfy as hell for how low it is! Night and day difference from a good set of coils.

I've heard good things about accuair as well.

Unless you were set on sourcing out and piecing everything together yourself

This is one area j highly recommend excessive research and to not try to cheap out. It can leave you stranded in ways not even thought of.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to do. Being stuck on a side of a road is one of the worst feelings ever.

Check out Airlift! They sell full kits that most are very basic to install.

I've heard good things about accuair as well.

Unless you were set on sourcing out and piecing everything together yourself

I'll check both of them out! Thanks man.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Air Ride Technologies (Ride Tech) or Airlift are the two that I use. In that order.

http://www.ridetech.com/store/index.php?subcats=Y&match=all&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&q=magnum&x=0&y=0&dispatch=products.search

https://www.airliftperformance.com/vehicle/dodge-magnum-2005-2008/

Ask some questions of each company before ordering as every fitment is different:

--How much are replacement shocks and bags? If you keep the car more than a year or two, maintenance is a large thing. RideTech tends to have higher quality shocks and lines.

--What type of hoses and fittings do they use? I'd only use screw together fittings, the press togethers tend to leak slowly over time and temp change.

--Does the car hover and roll with no air (and on what size tire) or does it lay on the ground so you'll be stranded completely in case of a blowout or line failure? Like N8 said.

--What is the skill level required for install? RideTech looks like it may be a weld-in rear while AirLift looks to be bolt in.

Good luck!

Static drops are my bag.

Air Ride Technologies (Ride Tech) or Airlift are the two that I use. In that order.

http://www.ridetech.com/store/index.php?subcats=Y&match=all&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&q=magnum&x=0&y=0&dispatch=products.search

https://www.airliftperformance.com/vehicle/dodge-magnum-2005-2008/

Ask some questions of each company before ordering as every fitment is different:

--How much are replacement shocks and bags? If you keep the car more than a year or two, maintenance is a large thing. RideTech tends to have higher quality shocks and lines.

--What type of hoses and fittings do they use? I'd only use screw together fittings, the press togethers tend to leak slowly over time and temp change.

--Does the car hover and roll with no air (and on what size tire) or does it lay on the ground so you'll be stranded completely in case of a blowout or line failure? Like N8 said.

--What is the skill level required for install? RideTech looks like it may be a weld-in rear while AirLift looks to be bolt in.

Good luck!

Thanks so much e-mailing both companies now.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

We did an Accuair E-Level on a Chrysler 300 and I was pretty impressed with that system. Everything I had installed before was piece meal kits. I really like the fob settings so you can ground it as you're walking away, then have it air up to a preset height as your walking back to the car.

However, if you want fbss then the E-Level may not be for you.

My buddy has a shop out in sacramento that works on mostly mopar cars,

http://wikedkustomz.com/

he has a magnum with a wrap, look at their gallery.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived