Decided on Fire TV

My brother uses it, never heard a single complaint about it. I just use a HDMI cable to connect my pc, and use netflix.

Late as fuck, but were you referring to the Fire or BMC?
fire,don't know what bmc is
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I was looking at the jailbroken fire sticks that had kodi.

But I dont think it will work with my TV because I dont have a smart tv that has built in wifi or networking.

Stopped looking to see if there is a walk around to that issue or not.

So I may just grab a 35ish foot HDMI cable and run netflix off my PC to my tv.

However I feel as if my speed gets capped when I dont have charter tv with my charter internet.

When I was using Directv with my charter internet youtube videos would take forever to buffer, anything that was streamed content was horrible.

I had to use a vpn to get my actual speeds. Now that I have charter tv service along with their internet service its fine again....

be careful, I bought a 50ft cable for my TV to pc. The signal can't go that far,the company ib bought it from said 30-35 or greater in distance can give signal strength issues. Ones that will help fight that is a a redmere chipped HDMI cable

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

But I dont think it will work with my TV because I dont have a smart tv that has built in wifi or networking.

However I feel as if my speed gets capped when I dont have charter tv with my charter internet.

When I was using Directv with my charter internet youtube videos would take forever to buffer, anything that was streamed content was horrible.

I had to use a vpn to get my actual speeds. Now that I have charter tv service along with their internet service its fine again....

No smart TV needed, the firestick picks up the WIFI signal from your router. Ive been using a modded stick for 3 months now and currently selling them. I cut my ties with my cable company last month and havent looked back. Only drawback, everything is streaming, so if you skimp out and have the basic internet package you will suffer with buffering. Upgrade your internet service and it will be pretty seamless.

• 3 weeks later...

be careful, I bought a 50ft cable for my TV to pc. The signal can't go that far,the company ib bought it from said 30-35 or greater in distance can give signal strength issues. Ones that will help fight that is a a redmere chipped HDMI cable

here is the solution to that!

http://www.cablestogo.com/category/audio-video/avoc/avoc-hdmi

Would you happen to know if I can play Itunes playlists on the fire-tv ?

that is definitely not a solution, $50 compared to $150+.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

that is definitely not a solution, $50 compared to $150+.

I have done that for way cheaper... it was the only link i could find quickly.

i have done 200-300 foot runs with HDMI to Cat 5 converters....

what all comes on a hacked fire stick? Just movies and random series and movies like netlfix? or does it have HBO, and discovery channel stuff. I'm just trying to figure out what all is on it before I go and drop ~$80

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived