Get Well Soon E-Card for my buddy Tony D'Amore

Get well soon man.

Make sure you tell all those nurses and doctors taking care of you about how you turned a defibrillator into an amp.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Take your time and relax get well

You are a gift to this community

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Feel better Tony we need our resident mad scientist back!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 5 weeks later...

Exactly a month later, everything all good now?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys for all the well wishes, I'm feeling better and haven't had any issues lately, thankfully! My heart went into A-fib the night of March 31 while I was asleep I guess? I woke up at about 4am to my 10 month old son crying and while helping the wife tend to him I noticed my heart felt like it was beating randomly. I asked her to feel my chest and she agreed. I went back to sleep until 7am and when I woke it was still doing it. I tried to take my blood pressure and the blood pres machine couldn't read me and just gave me errors. It always works so I knew something was up. I still drove myself to work though as I "felt" fine. After being at the office for about 30 minutes my partner Juan suggested that I go to the Urgent Care because it is nearby, nice, and you shouldn't "fuck around with that" - in his words. I drove myself there too. They got me in and did an EKG, told me I was in Arterial Fibrillation and my pulse was around 170 beats/min and that the Ambulance was coming for me. Now in the back of an ambulance headed to the ER the paramedic is explaining to me that my heart rate is now over 200 beats/min and I would probably end up having a rather bad day including passing out and having a date with the defibrillator. They started giving me injections of something that would make my heart slow down while on the bus ride, but it did nothing for me. Still at 200 bpm arriving to the ER. They starting doing lots of blood work, x-rays, sonagrams of my heart and administering different drugs to slow it. Long story short, 10 hours later my heart had returned to normal rhythm and pace. Then I had to spend the next 24 hours on different drugs and tests because I was at a high risk for a blood clot and stroke from being in A-fib for as long as I was. I'm on a med now to keep the heart chill, the reason all this went down is still unknown but my cardiologist says 75% chance its from sleep apnea. Did a sleep study a few weeks ago, get the results tomorrow.

The class D hate will live on!

Thanks guys!

Tony D

• Like (+1 Rep) 8

Fingers crossed for the results on your test

Glad to year you're making trouble and terrifying the masses as usual :)