so i got a new used s4 from amazon. Got it all updated and now it only goes to a screen with a padlock and "samsung custom" and just sits there.

If i do the volume up /home/power method and let go of power when the logo appears when it reboots it just goes back to installing the last update and then completes it and shows the dead droid with the message Error and shuts off.

any ideas?

Go into a blind rage and destroy it, smash it to dust.

im just gonna send it back to amazon and try again.

Only thing I can think of is using the method to get a factory reset going. But you seem to have tried that already.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

reboot in safe mode if possible. its different than holding the power and vol button. after in safe mode, try to reset the device from settings menu

With the Samsung Galaxy S4 logo on screen, press and hold the Volume down button (located on the left-edge). Continue to hold the Volume down button until Safe mode appears in the lower-left of the unlock screen then release.

reboot in safe mode if possible. its different than holding the power and vol button. after in safe mode, try to reset the device from settings menu

With the Samsung Galaxy S4 logo on screen, press and hold the Volume down button (located on the left-edge). Continue to hold the Volume down button until Safe mode appears in the lower-left of the unlock screen then release.

not sure where you got that, all i get it download mode, if i try to hold volume down with it on i get nothing.

Go into a blind rage and destroy it, smash it to dust.

im just gonna send it back to amazon and try again.

:(

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You lost me at 4.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived