Was just thinking, why not make the pay for active duty military completely tax free? The pay is so low, and these people (not all, but many of them) sacrifice so much. We get dicked once we're out, so why not take more care while they're in? What do you guys think? Just something to shoot the shit on.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I would support that.

I know here in MI active duty military personnel don't have to pay state taxes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

but why? not every active person in the military is getting paid complete shit. i do respect the persons that are serving and have served. the ones that are serving made the decision to serve. i hope the did not decide to do it because they wanted a bunch of tax breaks and random discounts. sorry if i hit a nerve with members.

but why? not every active person in the military is getting paid complete shit. i do respect the persons that are serving and have served. the ones that are serving made the decision to serve. i hope the did not decide to do it because they wanted a bunch of tax breaks and random discounts. sorry if i hit a nerve with members.

Those people are the reason you even have the ability to freely speak your opinion, most of them get paid shit especially when you consider the fact that they are on call 24/7 365.

A newly enlisted person makes considerably less than minimum wage when you break down their pay.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The large majority of them get paid shit. Do you know how long it took me to eclipse my salary from the entire 8 years in the militar? 18 months. Yes once I got out I made more in 18 months then I did enlisted for 8 years.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They obviously didn't enlist for tax breaks since there currently are none, minus combat pay.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Even if you give them the tax breaks the pay is still shit, you could make more at a minimum wage full time job.

Great Idea Orion, I was dumb founded that the money I was being paid with (which had already been taxed when tax payers earned it) was taxed again when given to us as a salary, all so we can be taxed again when we spend it :aggressive: Seems like the government is always dipping into our cash whenever possible. And (boometro), I typed a long winded response for you (then deleted it) but, I'll just leave it at this......Enjoy your daily life of freedoms, no need to thank us......signed, every solider who has ever voluntarily given up their life for our freedoms!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Archived