Snap-On 14.4v MicroLithium Impact and other stuff

Nice Snap-On gear there Steve.

I've got to pic up the 1/2" impact driver for my heavy Wrecker sometime here I'm the near future. Expensive ... But worth every penny when you use them everyday.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I like those drivers, but you check out Monster Lights if you have a Cornwell or Mac truck in the area.

We have Snap-On, Cornwell, and Mac that swings buy our shop every week. I'm slowly picking up tools for the Wrecker from all of them ... Certain stuff I like from different trucks.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

You're very welcome Steve. It is an honor to be your Snap-On Rep. Thank you for ALLOWING me to come and service your shop, it is a pleasure and a great honor. I will do everything in my power to make sure that all of your needs are promptly taken care of with priority top-notch service. I think I'm the only bass-head Snap-On guy out there that can share the love for music. I've gotta hear those towers when they get finished! Until we meet again....

I gotta ask what you did to break that snap on light?

Those things are damn near indestructible, my friend used to use his as a hammer and it got ran over by a few cars and had nothing more than some scratches.

my other one was a Bluepoint.....and i smashed it against my CNC machine 2 months ago when i broke 2 $50 bits in under 2 minutes. I have had some good times and some frustrating times with the CNC and i had never lost it until then. It was in my hand, it was hour 15 for the day and in a fit of rage i beat the daylights out of my old light and then threw it across the shop.

I am pretty good in my older years about holding my temper in times like that...but i literally lost my mind for a good 15 seconds that evening. LOL. I regretted it right away too, i was like "damn, i just destroyed a $100 light"....and i loved that thing too :rofl:

So does that qualify as a warranty replacement? Lol :D

It does. 1/2 price lifetime replacement after the warranty period, if he wouldn't have thrown it away lol.

• 2 weeks later...