Second Skin Audio

Hey guys i just acquired a sa 8 and after reading many post about it i wanted to try a rear horn design .

Can anyone direct me to past post with this design or assist me in the specs for this build .

Guys will this t-line work well for my sa-8 if i just add a spacing ring to take up the depth of the sub .

http://imgur.com/AXnxA9r

Please share some advice on this .

Hey guys i just acquired a sa 8 and after reading many post about it i wanted to try a rear horn design .

Can anyone direct me to past post with this design or assist me in the specs for this build .

Guys will this t-line work well for my sa-8 if i just add a spacing ring to take up the depth of the sub .

http://imgur.com/AXnxA9r

Please share some advice on this .

For subwoofer duty, a tapped horn generally works better than a back loaded horn.

A transmission line is a completely different beast then a transmission line.

You might trying putting the SA-8 in lilmike's tapped horn that's documented over at avsforum. It will probably work fine. I have a variation of it in my living room using dual Alpine SWS-8D4s.

Without knowing your specific application, there is no way to tell you what enclosure will work best for you.

To start off ... What vehicle is this going in ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived