03 corolla trunk build / Testing some sundowns, scores posted.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kyblack76 said:

Good deal. Dump the 10s, (god I hate 10" anything drivers) and recone to 12s or 15s, 

Good luck. Talk to Dan or Brian for asap recones.  ;)

doin emails currently but have no idea who i'm talking to. gonna hit them up again tomorrow as our last communication was friday and havent heard anything back yet. 

• 4 weeks later...

Was in Des Moines  (pronounced da moine for you heathens). Was leaving to come home and a friken monsoon came through. Going to say 03' corollas with a ton of gear in the truck will hydro plane like a bitch in heavy rain. It was quite literally terrifying. going 45 mph up a hill on the highway and the front tires start spinning and pullling you towards the shoulder is not fun. 

Seemed like everyone else was having trouble too. cars all going between 40-50 and i could see giant rooster tails coming off peoples tires who got in the wrong bit of the lane they were in. We were all driving right along the center line to prevent a boating accident. 

On 7/20/2019 at 7:09 PM, strangeduck said:

Was in Des Moines  (pronounced da moine for you heathens). Was leaving to come home and a friken monsoon came through. Going to say 03' corollas with a ton of gear in the truck will hydro plane like a bitch in heavy rain. It was quite literally terrifying. going 45 mph up a hill on the highway and the front tires start spinning and pullling you towards the shoulder is not fun. 

Seemed like everyone else was having trouble too. cars all going between 40-50 and i could see giant rooster tails coming off peoples tires who got in the wrong bit of the lane they were in. We were all driving right along the center line to prevent a boating accident. 

Monsoon in Iowa? I think they just call that normal summer rains 🙂 That is why the rivers flood there every year. Once spent 2 Spring months there and it rained 34 days in a row. It comes down hard in the midwest to make that corn grow.

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

lost one of my fogate mids today. rattle rattle. probably due to my high pass being 80hz with a 12db crossover. No biggie i guess as i have 2 extra. Still makes me sad as it never gave a hint it was on its way out. I have been driving the crap out of them for a while now. 

Might motivate me to try somehing else i have had in my mind. 

edit: upon further review, my high pas was 60hz lol

Archived