Texas Heat Wave - July 22-24, 2016

gckless

Who's going? Looks like I'll be there with a media pass taking photos for the event. Let me know if you guys definitely want me to swing by and snap some of your car (not like I wouldn't anyway!). I'll give my car audio folks a deal on some.

420141.jpg

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

I might bring the z06 depending on if I work or not

Nice. Entering in the show, or just going to Mexico in the evenings?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

good chance I'll be there. Probably not with anything worth competing in, but the F150 might get entered in the show side, idk

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

good chance I'll be there. Probably not with anything worth competing in, but the F150 might get entered in the show side, idk

You sure it's ready? Some of those F-150s I saw last year had a ton of work in them.

You sure it's ready? Some of those F-150s I saw last year had a ton of work in them.

it's nowhere near ready lol. it's cheaper for me to enter it on the showside and haul an ice chest in that to pay spectator fees and buy drinks from concession though lol

dropped 4wd on DUB Directa 24's. I won't win a thing.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

it's nowhere near ready lol. it's cheaper for me to enter it on the showside and haul an ice chest in that to pay spectator fees and buy drinks from concession though lol

dropped 4wd on DUB Directa 24's. I won't win a thing.

Well, let me know what you do, I might have to throw some cash in for you to smuggle me in a six pack or two.

I might bring the z06 depending on if I work or not

Nice. Entering in the show, or just going to Mexico in the evenings?

stock-photo-man-in-sombrero-3883393.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived