Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.

Well my mechanic has it back on the road again,

Didn't Hit me as bad as I thought he would either.

I'll probably pick it up tomorrow and get it to the body shop sometime next week.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What body work needs to be done on it?

The fender, side skirt, and front bumper cover got messed up

It needed a couple other spots taken care of already anyways though so I'll probably just get it all taken care of now,

Might do a full repaint depending on cost.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Got to actually get it fixed first though, pick it up from the mechanic and was still making noise In the front end so I turned around and took it right back.

Got to actually get it fixed first though, pick it up from the mechanic and was still making noise In the front end so I turned around and took it right back.

fuck man. When all is said and done it should be well worth it!

• 4 weeks later...

Memphis audio surfboard inbound,

Now I have to figure out where I'm going to fit it.

im lovein my pg surfboard hows the mechanical stuff working put

Still got a few things to handle with the mechanical stuff,

Gotta find time to actually get it in for service.

What pg amp are you running?

I really wanted an elite.5 but I couldn't find any used and I can't justify $1600 for a new one.

I really wish I could afford the elite.5, it's what I really want but I could not pass on this Memphis amp for the price I snagged it for,

You can't even get the small Belle amps as cheap as I got this.

Archived