Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.

So I've decided that the car is going to be down for a while,

Going to save up and do the whole front end plus some other things and I want to do to it all at once and be done with it,

Shouldn't have to worry about anymore problems arising from the front end when I'm done.

All I'll say is its going to be faster and lower when I put it back on the road.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just look at it as part of owning a car,

I mean it sucks but no matter what you run into problems with any car at some point.

I'll get it right for sure, no question about that.

Stereo will be getting worked on while it sits too,

I may or may not be trying to fit an sa-18 in it.......

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It was, and then it broke lol.

I own a few rides luckily so it's no problem to drive something else for now.

Thinking about picking up a set of brand new factory wheels that have been done in pvd black chrome.

QKzHWwn.jpg

Control arms and struts very common on those models.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived