Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.

New front lower control arms showed up today,

Still got more stuff on the way.

zPa5HeW.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The ball joint bolts can be a bitch sometimes they freeze in the control arm I would start spraying it now with WD40 u should get new bolts in the box , hope it all comes out good.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

A good whack with the bfh usually does the trick for me but I'll spray them for sure before I start working on it.

And the new bolts will get a generous coating of anti-seize.

Can't decide if I want to do new Mopar factory struts and h&r lowering springs for $500 or spend the $1,000 for a set of BC coilovers.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think I'm just going to do the lowering springs for now so I can put money towards other stuff like a better intercooler setup.

I really still haven't made up my mind on if I want to do coil overs or air ride yet anyways.

Probably should do air ride with these roads the way they are here,

Will be a lot more expensive though, like $5k vs $1k

1k >

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

So I was contemplating just replacing the whole front knuckle assembly on both sides just to know that everything is new,

Well my brother works for a dodge dealer so I had him get me a quote,

With his discount they are $1700 a side,

I was like wtf?

For a non srt4 model they are around $300, not sure what's different about mine but holy shit that's a huge price difference,

Hope I never break one lol.

Guess everything Cost more because it says SRT on it.

Money flying out the window on this piece of shit and none of it is for anything cool, just making it driveable,

Stay tuned for the massive pile of debt this car is putting me in.

Might go full retard and see if I can hit the max on my amex......

Archived