Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.

Well there's a setback, something is wrong with the 80prs and since I got it used there's no warranty so time to search for a new headunit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Shit man, that REALLY sucks. =(

I just wanna see you bang

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Is what it is, nothing I can do about it.

Not sure what I'm going to replace it with yet.

Might just throw in the towel, don't have the time or the money to deal with Shit like this.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What kinda build log is this?

2 pics esh slacking!

I was going to say something about the dash kit but looks like someone already did

Also you can buy new front panels that eliminate those cut outs all together, not sure if they are made for your vehicle but used them already in a 300 and a magnum.

If I replace this busted piece of shit I'm most like just going to go with a double din.

Apparently 09 and up had a double din bezel without the stupid semicircle cutouts.

dLMOS6n.jpg

It's making a very loud pop through my speakers when I eject a cd and it's playing static at all times through all speakers.

I didn't notice the static till I was sitting in the car with the volume all the way down.

Doesn't change with car on or off and when I turn the volume up a little bit you can still hear the static in the background over the music.

Kenwood

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived