Master Will Updates

2016 The RETIREMENT:

As most of you know I've been competing in car audio competitions for the last 5 years, this "Will" be my last season competing at shows in IASCA, DB Drag, MECA & ISPLL events, I've been in over 70 shows & have over 100 awards now, I've qualified for Finals 4 years in a row, been on the IASCA top 10 world record list, I have the loudest oval port & one of the loudest no wall builds in the world, it's been real fun, I've traveled all over Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Alabama even all the way up to Virginia & I'm thinking of traveling back to Virginia for The Team Deadly Hertz 4th Annual Jeff Lockhart Memorial Bass Competition & to Indianapolis for SLAMOLOGY this year for the 1st time, I've had some great times, heard some loud rides, met some amazing people & made some awesome friends that have inspired me & kept me going, thank you, I said once I'm done having fun with it I'd be done with it, well I can't keep trying to top myself, I've always been in competition with myself & not others in the lanes, in 2015 I attended 19 shows, won 39 awards, I became a World Champ, Florida State Champ, Georgia State Champ & even Competitor of the Year, I've accomplished more than I could have ever imagined, I truly started from the bottom, now I'm here, my hard work has paid off, when I started I was a "nobody" now I'm a "somebody" I wanted to be the guy to do 150's, hair tricks & win in the lanes at shows, I've done it all, became a champion, feels good that people know Rolling Thunder & who I am as Master Will, I earned a position on Team Deadly Hertz as the Georgia Chapter Leader & I'm also the Team SKAR Audio Captain, I'm gonna continue to attend a few events, still judge from time to time, do exhibition shows & still give demos because I love wowing the crowds sharing the BASSLIFE experience, my youngest son wants to compete & give demos in a ride of his own, I'm gonna support him #DADLIFE, I realize now that I can help others & teach them what I've learned, so my job now is to give back & share my experience, I need to educate those that don't know what to do, my goals in 2016 are to win an award at SBN & Finals, if I meet those goals I can finally say I've accomplished all that I wanted since I started, I've made a positive influence on the BASSLIFE community, I'll be around for questions & mentoring, many age groups, many skill levels, many economic situations, many nationalities, many countries, many neighborhoods, many cities, many towns, many job titles, many brands, one love, audio, once a BASSHEAD always a BASSHEAD, It's Not A Hobby, It's A Lifestyle, BASSLIFE!

2011-5 Shows, 6 Awards
2012-13 Shows, 21 Awards
2013-18 Shows, 18 Awards
2014-18 Shows, 22 Awards
2015-19 Shows, 39 Awards

2016-1 Show, 4 Awards
5 Years-74 Shows, 110 Awards

1. ISPLL Real SPL G (1st time competing at SBN)

2. ISPLL All Around SPL No Wall 3
(1st time competing at SBN)

3. ISPLL Subsonic Suicide Advanced 2 Class (1st time competing at SBN)

4. IASCA Bass Boxing Lightweight

5. IASCA IDBL Hatchback/SUV/Minivan 3

6. MECA Sound Pressure M4

7. MECA Park N' Pound DB4

8. DBDrag Bass Race 149.9 Class

Only Competitor to Compete in 8 Classes at SBN

Woohoo! After 3 years I finally did it, I'm now an SBN Winner, MECA M3 2nd Place:152.3DB, MECA DB4 Park N Pound Champion 1st Place-131.6DB, ISPLL All Around SPL No Wall 3 4th place, ISPLL Real SPL Champion 1st Place, ISPLL Sub-Sonic Suicide Advanced 2-2nd place, dB Drag Bass Race 149.9 Class-6th place, IASCA Bass Boxing Lightweight-5th place, IDBL-5th place, I'm leaving with 4 awards out of 8 events, it's my 1st time ever winning here & my last time competing here as well, it feels good going out a winner at one of the biggest car audio competitions in the world at Daytona Beach, Florida, I'm very happy with all my efforts & how good Rolling Thunder did in the 8 events I ran it in, it was a busy weekend & has been well worth it, hard work really does pay off, I stayed focused & efficient, I'd like to thank all my family, my friends, my supporters, my haters...

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Goodness, you have been busy in this way of life. I wish I'd be able to make it to the TDH show this year to get a demo from you (assuming you take a ride up to my neck of the woods). You're an inspiration. :good:

Goodness, you have been busy in this way of life. I wish I'd be able to make it to the TDH show this year to get a demo from you (assuming you take a ride up to my neck of the woods). You're an inspiration. :good:

thanks yeah I've been super busy, I'm not gonna be able to make it up for the TDH show but I'm planning on going to SLAMOLOGY

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg

thanks yeah I've been super busy, I'm not gonna be able to make it up for the TDH show but I'm planning on going to SLAMOLOGY

Sweet. Looking forward to the videos :)

• 2 weeks later...

Chill Master Will.

It was an honor to meet up with you and talk shop !!! I was in the cable industry and with you being in telephone, we had ALOT to talk about. And yea, talking shop about car audio was fun to ...

Best of luck this year. I had problems with my truck that forced my our of competing for a while. But I WILL be back one day !!!

Hope I can see you again soon my friend.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Chill Master Will.

It was an honor to meet up with you and talk shop !!! I was in the cable industry and with you being in telephone, we had ALOT to talk about. And yea, talking shop about car audio was fun to ...

Best of luck this year. I had problems with my truck that forced my our of competing for a while. But I WILL be back one day !!!

Hope I can see you again soon my friend.

yeah it was good to talk telephone cable lol

hopefully you can get back to competing we'll see other again at another show...

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg

Awesome. I've watched a couple of your youtube videos and was pretty impressive with it. Keep it up, buddy. :) This is something I'd love to do: Travel from state to state, win some awards and having some good time. :)

preciate it, I've been busy and have done some traveling LOL

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Master Will you are a legend! Thank you for always supporting and showing the world what Skar Audio can do! Be safe on your travels, and you are always welcomed here at Skar Audio HQ!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg