^hahah why? How do you know?

Here's a related paper with a proposal to test this holographic/simulated universe theory.

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/237809738/Hologram-World?skip_app_promo=true

If you have a decent physics background and understand relativity and the basic ideas of quantum physics this is an interesting read.

you missed the point, he basically crusades against religions and creationism then says shit like "we might be in a alien computer" Whats wrong with that?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

He's just doing it to make people think, and let's be honest all highly intelligent people are a bit nuts.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

He is far from anything but genius. No shit, not a singe person with a heavy astrophysics understanding calls him anything other than smart.

I recommend "physics for dummies". Hooked my boss up once and he came around to thinking maybe these guys are on to something...

Calling one of the most brilliant minds of our generation a hack is a very bold statement.

I ask you, what is your belief/theory?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

sounds like a classic debate and someone has to pick a side whether or not you really agree with it someone gets each side.... lets all debate what family a tomato is in ill take animal

tl3KYz3.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

sounds like a classic debate and someone has to pick a side whether or not you really agree with it someone gets each side.... lets all debate what family a tomato is in ill take animal

tl3KYz3.jpg

I said I was going to pick the side where a tomato is an animal and you go ahead and post a GIF of a tomato in the wild

Archived