Slamology 2016, Who's going?

bcpballer64

It's only 46 days until Slamology, and I am going to make it a point to finally make the hour and a half trip down to see it this year. So who all is going? I would love to get some demos.

Link for those that need it.

http://slamology.com

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I think I'm done with that show. I just end up spending the weekend worrying about my shit getting stolen.

come on are we doing that again ? Last year there were no issue and the one year where someone got their stuff stolen was because they parked their car at one of she shady motels. You could get your stuff jacked at any city. if you know you are going to a huge show where there will be thousands of people there and have no alarm for some type of protection on your vehicle then that is on you.

This is THE biggest show in the U.S and you will not find a show bigger. There is a reason people from all over and drive THOUSANDS of miles ONE way to come to this show. For the record the year that, the one guy got his stuff stolen the great people of this form all chipped in together and paid for his $500 deductible. The other year that Thomas Obrian was there I personally guarded his truck with multiple ar's. Don't let that bullshit of a statement of worrying about getting your stuff stolen be any type of excuse to miss one of the greatest shows in the United States.

If you feel that bad i will let you know where i am staying. You can park in the hotel parking lot and I will personally take responsibility for your car until you come get it in the morning.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Last year I didn't go. I also didn't miss it either. The 3 or 4 years I went before something happened. I'm not saying at all it's likely or something for other people to worry about, but it does worry me. I can't help that. It's not fun for me to be there. I'm not trying to talk anyone else out of it, just giving my reason.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Last year I didn't go. I also didn't miss it either. The 3 or 4 years I went before something happened. I'm not saying at all it's likely or something for other people to worry about, but it does worry me. I can't help that. It's not fun for me to be there. I'm not trying to talk anyone else out of it, just giving my reason.

OK. Well if it's not fun for you then i totally understand. Like i stated eariler, if you do want to do and worry about your car you can get with me and i will make sure that nothing happens to it.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

thinking about coming over Saturday for a few hours, not staying the weekend. explorer is in pieces and think I smoked the 5k last weekend

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Yeah I apologize, I didn't really explain my thoughts. I really appreciate your offer though, at this point I have too many other things going on that it wouldn't matter if I wanted to go. I may take you up on that for following years though!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

thinking about coming over Saturday for a few hours, not staying the weekend. explorer is in pieces and think I smoked the 5k last weekend

atleast come and have a shot of vodka with me fool

its a 4 hour drive for me gonna try saturday and just drive there and back that day ... if anyone drives through sandusky or close and needs a place to crash i may have a spare bedroom for the night

Archived