Second Skin Audio

Soundqubed ?

Ron36

I have been looking at the soundqubed HDS 3 10's for awhile and can't find any bad things about them but never heard them in person ,looks like they can handle some power 1200RMS each . Anyone have or heard these looking for a reason not to buy them.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Don't know about the 10's, but my 12's are going on strong 3+ years later after being beaten with dirty power and scissor jacks for part of the first year while I was away in Great Lakes.... But who's holding grudges ;)

Thanks for the quick reply these subs look awesome it's between these or sundown sa-10's and soundqubed just has a bigger power and motor I'm just scared to buy something I never heard.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

soundquebed used ot be audioque if that helps with finding reviews.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Yeah I saw that thanks I just don't know if iits safer to go with sa-10's cause I know they can take a beating , never heard a soundqubed sub in person the RMS has me interested and have seen a lot of good reviews but sundown is always a safe bet.

Thanks for the quick reply these subs look awesome it's between these or sundown sa-10's and soundqubed just has a bigger power and motor I'm just scared to buy something I never heard.

SA > HSD3 all day, in terms of parts. Their coils are comical, and they have similar surrounds to my mids lol

but with that being said, a team mate had 4 HDS3 15s on an SQ4300.1 at 1/2 for a year. It treated him alright.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Understood appreciate the info I'm not trying to make this a verse battle just trying to make a good money decision respect both companies. If I had enough room for sundown x series this wouldn't even be a thread

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about SoundQubed as a company. What they're selling is very cheap, compare to other companies and I was amazed. I've read the reviews very carefully and it appears that 99.1% of people are very happy with SoundQubed. I'm very tempting to try out one of SoundQubed's amp and see how it goes.

That's what I'm seeing just scared to pull the trigger gonna go with the sa-10's , It just seems to good to be true but subs look good even on utube there pounding.

SoundQubed are beast, for the $$ you can't beat it.

I rather go with soundqubed than sundown just my prefrence.

When you start playing with there hdc3 n hdc4 your really making

some loud noise.

I had 2 hdc3 18 n got real loud. A guy in my area just got 4 hdc4 15's on 3500 rms n is loud for just those 3500 watts lol

Don't doubt buying soundqubed.

Archived