Second Skin Audio

may-day-second-draft.jpg?t=1461789953

May is right around the corner and the weather is getting nice everywhere to get out and do some sweet installs, so Second Skin is offering 20% off all products this May Day weekend only!!!

SALE DETAILS

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

20% jeez cant beat that, thanks!!!!!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Sale details link is bad :(

Edit: never mind. Damn mobile phone.

Some mobile phones you have to scroll to the bottom of our mobile page and change to standard view and it will let you access the specials page and other more in depth menu options then just the products.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Some mobile phones you have to scroll to the bottom of our mobile page and change to standard view and it will let you access the specials page and other more in depth menu options then just the products.

Thank you :)

Will b-stock 40 pounders be a part of this sale? Can I reserve one for purchase?

Will b-stock 40 pounders be a part of this sale? Can I reserve one for purchase?

There are 4 of them in stock currently along with 1 Shop Pack and 8 Bulk Packs on the B Stock shelves. Once they are purchased they will be unavailable. The B Stock will be the first stuff bought as soon as the sale starts at midnight (it always sells out the first day). I can not save you a box specifically for the sale sorry, but I can do all SMD members a solid and activate the code 8 hours early for you all......so don't tell anyone outside of the SMD forum, but I will activate the codes before I leave work today in 2 hours at 4:00 PM Arizona Time!!! Good Luck with your blitz to get your hands on the B Stock, it is a great product and at sale price it can not be beat anywhere!!! Second Skin For The Win!!!

Edited by Second Skin
  • Like (+1 Rep) 5

468x60.png

There are 4 of them in stock currently along with 1 Shop Pack and 8 Bulk Packs on the B Stock shelves. Once they are purchased they will be unavailable. The B Stock will be the first stuff bought as soon as the sale starts at midnight (it always sells out the first day). I can not save you a box specifically for the sale sorry, but I can do all SMD members a solid and activate the code 8 hours early for you all......so don't tell anyone outside of the SMD forum, but I will activate the codes before I leave work today in 2 hours at 4:00 PM Arizona Time!!! Good Luck with your blitz to get your hands on the B Stock, it is a great product and at sale price is can not be beat!!! Second Skin For The Win!!!

Sweeettttt. You're awesome. Thank you for the help :good: there's no way anyone can complain about Second Skins customer service in any aspect.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Customer Service is a top priority of ours, along with only offering high quality American made products without compromise or concern of the competition!!!! Second Skin For The Win!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

468x60.png

Code is now active for SMD forum members....ENJOY THE WEEKEND SALE!!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

468x60.png