Upgraded alternator for a 2012+ Honda civic si

I want to upgrade my alternator to handle the draw on the electrical system, but noone sells an alternator over 120 amps. When I asked, they responded " We can't find a way around the LIN system with a single pin which is regulated by the ecu". Can anyone help me out with any ideas or alternatives so I can put some lights, sound, and video in my ride?

You talk to Mike Singer?

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

After a quick search it doesn't look good for you finding a HO alt for that vehicle.

X3 the recommendations above but you will most likely have best luck calling Mike SInger direct and seeing what he can do for you. Best of luck

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I recently bought an alternator from Mike Singer only took a week for me to get it. DC and Mechman both did not carry an alt for my ride and Mike was able to do it for me...an OEM case replacement upgrade (232A cold/221A warm/146A Idle@750RPM tested by the man himself.The alternator was also built with OEM parts. The total came up $489 shipped. Usually took him a day or 2 to reply to emails, but i was very happy with his service and I can see my self doing business with him again in the future. I Installed it yesterday and works like a charm.

Archived