With Cruz out, CAN Trump beat Hillary?

I am hoping to hear answers based in fact. No "I heard this" nonesense. Actual data or at the very least an original thought. Please no stupid campaign slogans or meme fights. Just an honest assessment of the field and their chances now that Cruz dropped out.

I may dispute claims. That's because I am going to dig up the facts. I like being proven wrong. Real men like to learn from mistakes.

I think Trump is the least likely to take her against the Democrats. That dufus may have grabbed the attention of the tards in both the Republican and Democrat partys but that number is low compared to those words will vote for anyone but. That includes a good amount of long time establishment assholes from both parties. Hillary Clinton is more conservative than trump in my eyes and I wonder if that's a ploy on her side. Just sounding tuff. I still have a little voice in my head saying he is working for the clintons.

A contested convention will of course be a fucking toss up so we will see...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're all fucked either way so what does it matter who wins?

Maybe just maybe Bernie will still beat hillary, he's the lesser of three evils at this point.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

well, its politics so nothing can be agreed upon, but trump can beat hillary, especially now that obama just said trump has no skills to lead a country.

President Trump........ President Trump...... President Trump.

Say it three times and see how it taste in your mouth..... Get used to it!!! Next 8 years is how you will say it !!

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

President Trump........ President Trump...... President Trump.

Say it three times and see how it taste in your mouth..... Get used to it!!! Next 8 years is how you will say it !!

With all the hate that spews from his cock sucker there is a good chance someone will end his first term early if he did get elected.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I am hoping to hear answers based in fact. No "I heard this" nonesense. Actual data or at the very least an original thought. Please no stupid campaign slogans or meme fights. Just an honest assessment of the field and their chances now that Cruz dropped out.

I may dispute claims. That's because I am going to dig up the facts. I like being proven wrong. Real men like to learn from mistakes.

I think Trump is the least likely to take her against the Democrats. That dufus may have grabbed the attention of the tards in both the Republican and Democrat partys but that number is low compared to those words will vote for anyone but. That includes a good amount of long time establishment assholes from both parties. Hillary Clinton is more conservative than trump in my eyes and I wonder if that's a ploy on her side. Just sounding tuff. I still have a little voice in my head saying he is working for the clintons.

A contested convention will of course be a fucking toss up so we will see...

i didnt even read your post, and i just did, you go from, "i want facts" to calling people retards and specualtaion about if hillary is just faking being conservative and trump working for the clintons?.

i dont like any of them but...

get the fuck out of here with that doubletalk bullshit

Awe, from who cares to get the fuck out of here?

This is in the political area, not sure what people thought they were clicking on.

The reason I think Trump works for the clintons is because he helped get her elected to the senate. That and he is tearing apart thearty he is currently leading. He has bashed every part of the party, and this is during live debates. It is clear to me he is conning his way into this chair.

He says everything to everyone at the same time. It's as if people only want to hear what they want to hear or, they only care about the thing he said yesterday and since he is the only one saying it they come out and vote for him.

Clinton is at best a NEOCON. She flips and flops like John Kerry in hot bacon grease but she was a Goldwater Girl. She used her hyphen for a while in the 90s pretending to be a feminist and has since stopped calling herself that. Shit is in bed in a major way with several major banking, hedge fund and insurance firms. She snowed black people into thinking she had there back when she has nothing real on record.

Now I hear around the conservative campfire that some wives will be breaking ranks. Mostly because Donald was stupid replying to Megan Kelly. She went after him and he could have just stuck to the fact that it wasn't journalism, it was an unfair attack. Instead he pissed off a couple million potential voters. I hope they have more sense then to make this an American Idol contest and just stay home.

I'll debate but getting shitty about a post you didn't have to read is a little odd my friends...

Archived