yep, does around 5k around 400 amps. so as far as effeciency its not horrible, but as for ratings is sucks ass

This amp pulled 359A at 0.5 ohms uncertified and produced 2830W (13.9V), that's about 57% efficient, not good at all for a Class D. The 4877W at 0.5 ohm dynamic did not include a current pull as I'm not 100% sure of the accuracy of my clamp during this test, so I don't include that measurement

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

BigD youre a fricken stud and my hero..and all the amp testers are my hero as well...in fact i love when meade does ATTuesday

Its just one huge public/consumer service.

Like BigDwiz and steve meade,ive been at this since the late 80s as well..these companies were just as blatant back in those days.For me however,it was always so obvious they were crap..swat meet crap.

No doubt. Rockwood, Kenford, Xplore (you know they were desperate lol), etc,. We had a customer in '94 bring in a 1000 watt flea market amp that was 26" long. Took the back off and the circuit board was only about 6" long, right in the middle, with 12awg wire running to the power end and 18awg to the speaker end. 15amp fusing...

I also wouldn't be surprised if most of them are owned by the same company.

Static drops are my bag.

yep, does around 5k around 400 amps. so as far as effeciency its not horrible, but as for ratings is sucks ass

This amp pulled 359A at 0.5 ohms uncertified and produced 2830W (13.9V), that's about 57% efficient, not good at all for a Class D. The 4877W at 0.5 ohm dynamic did not include a current pull as I'm not 100% sure of the accuracy of my clamp during this test, so I don't include that measurement

my bad, i must have mixed up the numbers. Thought you had an amp reading on the .5 dynamic pull

What's a gut shot matter if it can't put out shit for power

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Just to show what that many watts worth of gut look like. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Someone need to send these results to the big wigs over at elipson or however you spell it

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

Archived