11k yet?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

28 minutes ago, 06RTCharger said:

S5300 u ever try mining? Just found Genesis mining. Looks interesting. 

Looks like something where the company comes out ahead and you're left wishing you didnt give them your money.

If you're going to get into this just buy the crypto you're interested in and hope like hell it goes up.

And if it goes up sell it and profit.

This a quick game, not a long term one.

And make damn sure its money that doesn't matter if you lose it, consider this like playing slots in vegas, dont spend it if you can't afford to lose all of it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

16 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Looks like something where the company comes out ahead and you're left wishing you didnt give them your money.

If you're going to get into this just buy the crypto you're interested in and hope like hell it goes up.

And if it goes up sell it and profit.

This a quick game, not a long term one.

And make damn sure its money that doesn't matter if you lose it, consider this like playing slots in vegas, dont spend it if you can't afford to lose all of it.

Yah the company will always be the bigger winner. If they can afford to give u a profit, you know theyre piece of the pie is a lot greater. 

I got one sorta long term thing going with USI-Tech. But i also want to try trading on my own a lil. I want to get some of that siacoin. Just dont know the smart route to take in purchasing them and what wallet to use and all that. 

Mining at this point is absolutely pointless residentially. Don't even look into it, you'll just confuse yourself.

In the very end, crypto will probably be a bust. But that's definitely a few years away and there's quick profit in the meantime if you're smart about it.  

2 hours ago, s5300 said:

Mining at this point is absolutely pointless residentially. Don't even look into it, you'll just confuse yourself.

In the very end, crypto will probably be a bust. But that's definitely a few years away and there's quick profit in the meantime if you're smart about it.  

Where did u buy ur sia?

Archived