So i was approved for a loan at a credit union im looking at a car out of state im sending a friend by to check it out today

2015 F-150 Platnuim

You would be better off calling the dealer that has the car, they should be able to answer all your questions. I think if you pick up the car you pay taxes in that state, if they ship it you I think you pay tax in your state

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

There are definitely different ways taxes are handled. I can buy a car in ny or jersey and still pay pa sales tax but not all states do that. They'll register with pa too. Some states don't do that and you get banged on the taxes twice or in the higher state etc.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah the guy told me they will collect state tax at california rate then send it to them

Im gonna make an offer today so hopefully i will have a new truck by the end of the day

2015 F-150 Platnuim

I live in WI and bought a new car in IL . When i went to get plates for it had to pay a grand in sales tax thought that sucked and would never buy out of state again

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Usually buying a car out of state is better for finance reasons. You don't have to pay the taxes up front (taxes financed in the loan) so you are basically buying the vehicle at a cash price which dealers like. Just when you get it registered you will have to pay your taxes then within 30 days.

Archived