I am a finance manager at a Cadillac dealership in Detroit, pm me your phone number and I can book out the truck and make sure you're getting a fair deal. And answer all your tax questions.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

Well i get that for cali there are like 9 f 150s for sale around me with in 100 miles

but at my old adress in ohio there is like 400 in 100 miles

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Not really. I mean the only difference is that a Tech at the dealership looked at it as opposed to having a mechanic of your choice look at it prior to buying. I believe some dealerships do however, offer warranties on their certified vehicles. That may be something that you might get along with certified as opposed to non-certified. I personally work on vehicles so if something breaks im not worried. If you're more inclined to bring yours to a shop then a warranty may be beneficial for you as the cost of repairs goes up along with the cost of the vehicle. And parts for those new F150s are not cheap by any means.

I work at a dealer and the certified cars us alittle bit better standards on tire and brake specs and u have to use OE parts when replacing something but that's about it and u can get 100k warranty . It's all kind of up to u .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived