Sundown Audio

American Bass PH4000-MD? Anybody know of this amp?

Bassknucklehead626

I'd go with American bass VFL 120

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

The 120.1 will outlast your car lol mine have had the shit kicked out of them for 2 years now and one of them I bought used lol

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

VFL amps are no joke why buy the lower lines when u can just start out with there best line. Running mine at .6 and just pounds

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Yea both of mine are wired to .3 and they could care less. And they spend around 3 hours a day full tilt. Only protected once and that was after 3.5 hours straight and they got up to around 150 deg with fans on them lol

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

If you can't find online reviews for the PH4000-MD, the Massive Audio N4 looks to be the exact same amp...the whole PH series and N/NX series line up size and spec across the range. I do business with a Massive and Rockford dealer. He'd rather sell the Rockford line, but he doesn't deal with the higher end VFL product.

Static drops are my bag.

I would save money and get the VFL line , start with the best and be done

I heard one on an HDC315 and it sounded good. No idea if it does rated or how efficient it is.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Archived