Sonic Electronix

Are those prices installed?

Either way I wouldn't run either of those setups, you could get much nicer gear for that price range if you shopped online.

Agreed about the price. You'll get a lot cheaper if you order online. Check out at Wooferetc.com, Sonicelectronix.com, etc. Make sure to google. Google is great for comparing the prices.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Kicker is the cheapest option but that's why I'm guessing they don't sound as good as the other brands. What about focal Access series anyone have experience with them? There right in the price range with the Alpines and I'm sure if I look online I can get them cheaper.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

I'm running type R's , they need good power had 85x4 going to them and we're just ok so put 150x4 to them and then they woke up and was happy with them.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Ron If I go with the Type R set up ill get either the JL XD 600/6v2 or Alpine F6 (600/4). Would they come to life?

Is that 100rms to each speaker don't know , I would think it would be good but it's right in between where I was at . Can't fined a 125x4 amp. Don't want u to be disappointed on behave of my dumbass.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Is that 100rms to each speaker don't know , I would think it would be good but it's right in between where I was at . Can't fined a 125x4 amp.

Im guessing your not running a Alpine amp? What amp do you have on it now? ANd yesh its 100RMS per channel

Rockford Punch

What exact model?

Archived