Opinions on BNR alternators?

I have had a 350a BNR installed in my yukon about 2 months now and it's been great so far. It put out 160a under load at idle and 330a at 1300rpm. That's using an amp meter while playing a 32 hz sine wave on about 5000w RMS. I have a mechman voltage booster on it so it holds 14.5v warmed up. I don't drop past 13v.

I do regret not getting a mechman because those put out 260a at idle but a guy here locally swears by BNR and it did save me about 400 dollars.

Anyone have anything positive or negative input from their experiences? I have not been able to find much.

1997 Yukon / 2 Sundown SCV 6000D strapped @1 ohm / 3x 300a Ohio Generator Alts

4 Sundown X18s v.2 NS v.3 coils / B pillar wall sealed / 158.2@38Hz 156@25Hz

So it's like a 200 dollar alt

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It was $350 for 350a and so far has made 90% of power that they claimed via clamp and sine wave load test.. I just hope it holds up..

Not being an ass but what is the point in this if you already bought it? You have to be hoping for positive feedback because it makes no sense to buy something hoping people think it's shit. You should know by now the top brands people run here and that aint one of them

Not being an ass but what is the point in this if you already bought it? You have to be hoping for positive feedback because it makes no sense to buy something hoping people think it's shit. You should know by now the top brands people run here and that aint one of them

I think he is questioning the product. Maybe regretting not going another route. Before I got my singer I tried going to are local alternator guy and got one done. Lasted only about a year but that's what you get for 200 bucks. Anything goes wrong with my singer he will fix me up. That's what your paying for.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

First off I was forced into this alternator in a story I do not care to explain. My first choice was mechman. I like to have things on backup incase they blow so I dont have to wait. (In a HO alts case at least 1 month wait then another week build time.....) I have spare subs, tires, things of that nature.. I was asking to see if anyone here has used one so I could make an informative decision on whether to get a new one and use this as a back up.

If a few people would have said , "Sure they are good I've been using one for years." It would have influenced my decision to either keep it or spare it, but all I got was negativity about my posting...

I really didn't think that NEEDED to be explained but I guess not everyone has critical thinking,

Archived